Monday, May 14, 2012

Maximum Ridde: Max



   Maximum Rides again, continued the voyage as unepexted events and conflicts happen...
   Max and the flock have enetered Hollywood and doing air shows for global warming until a bullet was shot out from nowhere.Because the it was too dangerous now, they decided to move to Mexico with Dr.Martinez (according to book 3, she was Max's biological mom), where they would have protection.
  Unfortnately, Max's mom has taken as a hostage for obliging Max for joining Mr. Chu, the chinese guy's organization. Hearing this shocking report, the whole flock once again went on a mission of Save The World (actually, the main idea was to save Dr. Martinez), joined the U.S Navy and sailed to the deep Pacific Ocean.
  For most of Maximum Ride's fans, such as my friend, Han or my English teacher, Miss Patrice, would pay all attention to this book and the upcoming one, Fang. However, since every story is all about Saving The World, I'm getting tired of it (no offense, guys) because I need something fresh, but since I started the book, I have to end it, just like everything has a starting point and an ending point.

No comments:

Post a Comment